商业口语
单词量:390- 背单词列表
-
We are happy to learn from your letter that...
我们高兴地从您的来信中得知……
-
The dividend payout ratio indicates the amount of dividends paid relative to the company's earnings.
红利支付率即现金红利占公司净收益的百分比。
-
Here is your pass book. Please bring it back when you deposit or withdraw money any time you like. Keep it well and inform us whenever you lose it.
这是你的存折,存取款时请带来。保管好存折,遗失请告诉我们。
-
We are pleased to learn from your letter...
我们非常高兴从您的来信中获悉……
-
We are enthusiastic over the possibilities of...
我们就……的可能性表示极大的热忱。
-
The payback period is the number of years needed to recover the initial cash outlay.
回收期是指收回最初现金投入所需要的年数。
-
Selling and advertising are only part of a larger marketing mix.
销售和广告只是市场营销的一小部分。
-
You should study not only the benefits but also the terms and limitations of an insurance agreement that appears best suited to your needs.
你不仅要研究各种保险所标明的给予保险人的赔偿费用,还要研究它的条件与限制,然后选出最适合你需要的一种。
-
We regret that we are unable to...
非常遗憾,我们不能……
-
We are pleased to respond to your inquiry of August 18, 1998.
我非常愉快地回复您1998年8月18日的来函查询。
-
To respect the local custom of the buying country is one important aspect of China's foreign policy.
尊重买方国家的风俗习惯是我国贸易政策的一个重要方面。
-
Insurance brokers will quote rates for all types of cargo and risks.
保险经纪人会开出承保各类货物的各种险别的费用。
-
I agree. Our main objective must be gaining market share, and to do this we must reduce prices.
我同意,我们的主要目标必须是占领市场份额,为此我们就必须降低售价。
-
We feel strongly that...
我们强烈地感到……
-
I've been looking forward to visiting your factory.
我一直都盼望着参观贵厂。
-
It would be difficult for us to accept...
我们很难接受……
-
Your kind cooperation in this respect is greatly appreciated.
在此方面如果能够得到您的合作我将非常感谢。
-
Still, maybe one or two of our older suppliers could give us better payment terms.
不过,也许有一两家我们的老供应商可以提供给我们更优惠的支付条件。
-
The traveler's checks cost 1.5% of the total amount of purchase.
旅行支票手续费是购买总额的1.5%。
-
The risk return trade off involved in managing the firm's working capital involves a trade off between the firm's liquidity and its profitability.
营运资本管理中的风险收益权衡就是在公司的流动性和盈利性之间进行权衡。