商业口语
单词量:390- 背单词列表
-
Our trade is conducted on the basis of equality.
我们是在平等的基础上进行贸易。
-
It is always a pleasure doing business with you.
很高兴和你们保持贸易关系。
-
The sales people always argue it is better to wait for payment rather than lose a customer, but I think we can tighten up on reminders, statements and so on.
搞销售的人总是说宁肯等待支付货款也不要失去顾客,可是我认为可以把催款信、财务报表等这类工作抓得更紧一些。
-
We honored the check as the overdraft was only 5 yuan.
我们承兑这张支票的透支额只有5元。
-
There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in...
对于……,就我们来说,没有异议。
-
They act on perceived value.
他们只以产品的表象认知价值为评价依据。
-
We can see no reason why...
我们找不到任何理由……
-
We have become concerned with regards to...
我们对……感到担心和挂念。
-
Can you give me 100 dollars in Swiss francs?
能否给我100美圆的瑞士法郎?
-
The concept of quality concerns how well and for how long a product/service meets the requirements of the customer.
质量是指产品或服务在多大程度上和多长时间里满足顾客的需求。
-
We wonder whether you do counter trade.
我们不知道你们是否做抵偿贸易。
-
We have been doing quite well in our business, we are willing to open an account with you.
我们的生意一直做得不错,希望能与你们建立账户往来关系。
-
They describe how each process goes on to the next.
表述着每道工艺间的衔接情况。
-
Inventory management involves the control of the assets that are used and produced to be sold in the normal course of the firm's operations.
库存管理包括对公司生产过程中使用的资产及公司生产出来用于销售的资产的控制。
-
We would appreciate it if you would send us...
如果你能将……寄给我的话,我们将非常感谢。
-
We are told that...
我们被告知……
-
We've arranged our schedule without any trouble.
我们已经很顺利地把活动日程安排好了。
-
We would like to offer our sincere apologies for the mistake.
我们为我们的差错向您表示真诚的歉意。
-
The price includes postage charges.
价格包括邮资在内。
-
The only way me can be flexible enough is to sub contract more of the production.
只有把更多的生产项目转手承包出去,我们才能有足够的灵活性。