商业口语
单词量:390- 背单词列表
-
We are in full agreement with the points raised in your letter.
我们完全同意您信上所提出的所有问题。
-
I think you probably know China has adopted a flexible policy in her foreign trade.
我想你也许已经了解到中国在对外贸易中采取了灵活的政策。
-
It is not (quite) clear to us what you had in mind.
我们不清楚您到底是怎么想的。
-
We'll leave some evenings free, that is, if it is all right with you.
如果你们愿意,我们想留几晚供你们自由支配。
-
The arrangement will contribute to cement our pleasant relationship.
此项安排将有助于巩固我们良好的关系。
-
They've met with great favor home and abroad.
这些产品在国内外很受欢迎。
-
Insolvency describes the situation where the firm is unable to meet its maturing liabilities on time.
支付风险是指公司无力按期偿还到期的各种债务。
-
We are willing to enter into business relationship with your company on the basis of equality and mutual benefit.
我们愿在平等互利的基础上与贵公司建立业务关系。
-
I have come to make sure that your stay in Beijing is a pleasant one.
我特地为你们安排使你们在北京的逗留愉快。
-
For the most part, operational planning dominates the planning activities of lower level managers.
在大多数情况下,基层管理者的计划活动主要是制定作业计划。
-
The loss in question was beyond the coverage granted by us.
损失不包括在我方承保的范围内。
-
Real assets are tangible assets like houses, equipment, and inventories.
实物资产是指有形资产,如房屋、设备和存款。
-
I'd like to open a deposit account with you.
我想在你们这儿开个定期存款账户。
-
Compensation trade is, in fact, a kind of loan.
补偿贸易实际上是一种信贷。
-
We are one of the largest importers of electric goods in this city, and we wish to establish business relationship with you.
我们是此地最大的电器进口商之一,愿意与你们建立业务关系。
-
Existence needs include physiological desires, such as food and water.
生存需求包括生理需要(如食物和水)。
-
The profitability index (PI), or benefit cost ratio, is the ratio of the present value of the future net cash flows to the initial outlay.
获利能力指数,又称收益/费用比率,是指未来净现金流的现值与初始现金流比值的比率。
-
What kind of insurance are you able to provide for my consignment?
贵公司能为我的这批货保哪些险呢?
-
The buying rate of U.S. dollar notes is 460 yuan per 100 dollars.
美元现钞买入价是100美元付460元。
-
Kindly inform us when this is put into effect.
在本项目实行之际,烦请通知我们一声。