背单词

商业口语

单词量:390
背单词列表

As is known, we set great store by the trade relationship with the third world countries.

众所周知,我们十分重视同第三世界国家的贸易关系。

It's 200 French francs at today's selling rate.

今天的卖出价是200法国法郎。

The value of a bond is the present value both of future interest to be received and the par or maturity value of the bond.

债券的价值等于投资者将来所收到的利息收入和本金以及票面溢值的现值之和。

We would appreciate it if you would let us know...

如果您能告诉我们……,我们将不胜感激。

Will you please tell me whether you charge for cheques?

请告诉我兑换支票收手续费吗?

The aim of marketing is to make selling superfluous.

营销的目的是就是使销售变为多余。

The net present value (NPV) of an investment proposal is equal to the present value of its annual net cash flows after taxes less the investment's initial outlay.

一项投资的净现值等于预值未来每年税后净现金流的现值减去项目初始投资支出。

Even one yuan is all right.

甚至一元也可以起存。

We want to develop direct contact with continental buyers for ourselves.

我们想为自己的公司同欧洲大陆的买主建立起直接的联系。

Present value is the current value of a future payment.

现值是指未来一笔收入折合到现在的价值。

Tell me the current rate for RMB, please.

请告诉我人民币的现价。

It allows you to earn a little interest on your money.

这可使你从存款中获得一点利息。

What if I overdraw?

如果透支了怎么办?

It's nearly 45 days now from the date we send out the invoice. We've got to get it down to nearly 30 days. It's not easy.

现在从我们寄出发货清单差不多要过45天,必须把期限缩短到差不多30天。这不容易做到。

How much does each account cost?

每个账户要花多少钱?

The key element of the control task for a continuous system is one of providing the materials needed to complete the products involved.

对连续系统进行控制管理的关键是提供完成有关产品所需要的材料。

We'd have to compare notes on what we've discussed during the day.

我们想用点时间来研究讨论一下白天谈判的情况。

Let's have a look very briefly at the current departmental projects.

我们来简要地看看各部门目前规划的情况。

I'm afraid that won't be possible, much as we'd like to.

尽管我们很想这样做,但恐怕不行了。

We'll try our best to widen our business relationship with you.

我们将尽力扩大同你们的贸易关系。

第18/20页 首页 < ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 > 尾页