商业口语
单词量:390- 背单词列表
-
I think we should go for higher profitability.
我认为应该争取更高的利润。
-
Need theories argue that we behave the way we do because of internal needs we are attempting to fulfill.
需求理论认为,我们试图满足的内在需求,决定我们行为的方式。
-
We'd like to know how we open a checking-savings account.
我们想知道如何开一个支票储蓄账户。
-
The purpose of my coming here is to inquire about possibilities of establishing trade relations with your company.
我此行的目的正是想探询与贵公司建立贸易关系的可能性。
-
The aim is to know and understand the customer so well that the product or service fits and sells itself.
它的目的是充分理解消费需求,在此基础上提供满足需求的产品和服务,从而使得产品可以自行销售。
-
We will continue to do all we can.
我们将继续做我们所能做的一切。
-
Planning establishes coordinated effort.
计划是一种协调过程。
-
If you have any questions on the details, feel free to ask.
如果对某些细节有意见的话,请提出来。
-
We thank you for your offer.
非常感谢您为我们提供的一切。
-
Can we do a barter trade?
咱们能不能做一笔易货贸易呢?
-
That's probably true, but if we reduce prices, our margins will be lower and that will cut profits.
也许是这样,可是如果降低售价,我们的赚头就会减少,并使得利润下降。
-
Working capital management involves managing the firm's liquidity, which in turn involves managing the firm's current assets, current liabilities.
营运资本管理可以看作管理公司的流动性,包括流动资产管理和流动负债管理。
-
We are currently installing the new automated assembly line.
目前我们正在安装新的自动装配线。
-
May we ask you to send us...?
我们能麻烦您将……寄给我们吗?
-
Financial management is concerned with the maintenance and creation of wealth.
财务管理是关于财富的保值和增值的理论。
-
Motivators are the factors that seem to make individuals feel satisfied with their jobs.
激励因素是使个人对工作感觉满意的因素。
-
It is regretful to learn of...
得知……,我们感到很遗憾。
-
Please write your account number on the back of the check.
请在支票背面写上你的账号。
-
Customer satisfaction is closely linked to quality.
消费者的满意与产品质量紧密相连。
-
A stock repurchase (stock buyback) is when a firm repurchases its own stock, resulting in a reduction in the number of shares outstanding.
股票回购是指公司购买自己的股票,以使流通的股票数量减少。